- Rinse mouthguard with cold water after each use and allow to air-dry inside ventilated case
- Wash mouthguard by hand once a week with cold water & liquid hand soap or dish soap
- Store mouthguard in a room temperature environment
- Replace mouthguard every 1 to 2 years
- DO NOT expose mouthguard to heat of any kind
- DO NOT wash mouthguard with toothbrush, toothpaste or hot water
- DO NOT dry mouthguard with a towel or paper towel
- DO NOT soak mouthguard in bleach, alcohol or mouthwash
Your teeth mold may be used for future mouthguards. It is very fragile, so store it in a safe location!
If your teeth mold was not returned to you, that means it was broken while making your mouthguard. Sorry, it happens.
WE DO NOT STORE TEETH MOLDS ON FILE.